Members share their expertise and insights and build collaboration through working together on specific issues and areas, at all levels.
- Share and develop best practice in their areas of operation.
- Research and develop positions or operational recommendations for the Science New Zealand Board on matters which the Board has requested or a group has identified as important.
- Meet with other stakeholders in the innovation system, or professionals in their interest area.
Member groups include:
- Science and Policy Group
- Marketing and Communications Managers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Human Resources Managers
- Librarians and Knowledge Managers
- Legal Advisers
- Information and Communication Technology Managers
- Māori Relationship Managers
Each group is headed by a convenor, usually from the same CRI as the group's Chair.